- Assisting the US and Indian clients with on-boarding data across investment vehicles and Accounting (Initial and on-going)
- Learning and exploring different type of data feed on bankable assets (equities, mutual funds, bonds, hedge funds, etc.), identify the sources and cleanse the data to match the platform’s requirement.
- Learning and understanding investments management and accounting
- Learning different types of investment structures in the US (custodians, banks, etc.) and the type of transactional feed coming from these. Identify how the platform can be improved to match the feeds.
- Coordinating periodic reviews with clients to ensure sanity of database
- Working with clients (wealth owners, accountants, and CA’s) on usage of the system. Understanding issues / bugs on the system and ensuring these are filed and tracked for resolution
- On the feet problem identification and resolving w.r.t internal and external issues in the system
- Identifying possible feature upgrades and optimizations based on client interactions and personal hands-on experience while working with client teams and soliciting feedback.
- Any Graduate/Postgraduate, M.Com. or Any specialization
- Familiar with investment accounting and performance management
- Relevant experience
- Clear & concise written and oral communication
- Strong Excel and Presentation skills
- Process implementation & management
- Highly proactive in approach
- 6.30 PM to 3.30 AM (Non rotational – Night shift)