Role and Responsibilities:
- Expert in DevOps Architecture, Identifying appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Designing and implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project.
- Apply new technologies and product innovations to optimize customer experience
- Communicate with customer for requirement gathering and technical discussions.
- Should comply with all applicable development processes.
- Contributing to all aspects of software development, including architecture, infrastructure, testing, design, and programming.
- Knowledge in Hybrid Cloud and On Prem design solution.
- Cloud Architect having experience in providing cloud solutions in AWS system and have implementation experience in AWS Cloud- IaaS, PaaS services.
- Offer guidance and provide solutions on Microservices and Cloud-native architectures
- Application and Platform Engineering Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Proficient in designing and developing Serverless architecture with (AWS Cognito, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway).
- Expertise required in Lambda implementation along with Knowledge of graphQL, API Gateway, Websocket Implementation.
- Knowledge of AWS developer tools (Code Commit, Code Build, Code Deploy and Code Pipeline).
- Hands-on experience required on DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, static website hosting, route53 and Cloud front.
- Basic knowledge of Python or node.js for lambda implementation.
- Perform Capacity Management, Sizing and TCO Calculation for Databases and Servers to be procured with AWS.
- Knowledge of other cloud providers will be preferred.
- Good Understanding of GitHub Repositories and solution experience in implementing Git Hub solutions.
- Experience in solutioning Microsoft technologies and New age Front end architectures
- Experience in RESTful APIs
- Expert in more than one of specializations below
- AWS Services Containers
- Container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes OpenShift, AKS Cloud
- Must have worked with BFS clients; experience working with US financial services clients preferred
- Awareness of Agile SCRUM Methodologies.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner
- AWS Developer certified will be the Icing on the cake.