- Designation – Sr. Software Engineer
- Qualification – B.E -Instrumentation/Electronics/E&TC/Computer/Science or equivalent
- Location – Pune
- Experience – 3+ years
Required Technical Expertise:
• Good knowledge of Qt, C++, multi-threading, multi-tasking, and socket programming for Linux/Windows.
• Good knowledge of Windows System APIs and OS concepts like Event, Mutex, Semaphore, etc.
• Knowledge of networking protocols like TCP/IP, and UDP especially in the application development field.
• Have worked on C/C++ applications written for Linux/Windows using Qt Creator.
• Basic knowledge of debugging and problem-solving skills.
Added advantage Qualifications:
• Knowledge of BACnet protocol and concepts is added advantage.
• Knowledge of sniffer tools like Wireshark is added advantage.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills. Communicate effectively both in written and oral English.
• Self-motivated, innovative, willing to pursue new technical areas, and capable of working independently.
Role & Responsibilities.
As Sr. Software Engineer, you must demonstrate the knowledge of developer thinking, and problem-solving. Proficiency with Qt c++ programming is required to develop innovative and adaptable applications to customer requirements.
• Coordinate with the PM/TL on current programming tasks.
• Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
• Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
• Work independently when required.
• Debug existing source code and resolve problems.
• Continuously learn and improve skills to pursue new technical areas.
• Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest quality.